The Energy Saver NEMA Premium Efficient design meets CSA-Motors and C-390, UL-Component & Insulation System Recognition and CE mark for the 320 frame and smaller.
Five-year warranty is standard. This comprehensive warranty program covers both mechanical and NEMA Premium efficiency performance (60 months operational/66 months maximum from shipment).
- Meets NEMA MG1 table 12-12 premium efficiency
- Inverter Duty per NEMA MG1-31, suitable for variable torque loads of 10:1 and a constant torque load of 5:1 and constant HP 1.5:1
- The frame, end shields and conduit box are a rugged cast iron construction.
- Dual mounting holes to accommodate short and long frame dimension
- A recessed steel-reinforced neoprene slinger minimizes entry of contaminants.
- Exceeds 1000 hour salt spray test per ASTM B-117
- IP-55 enclosure meets the enclosure requirement of IEEE 841
- Suitable for Division 2 environment • Chevron Grease SRI #2 (Polyurea)
- 26,280 hours L10 bearing life without life adjustment factors on belted loads
- All 2 pole motors are vibration tested on a rigid base yielding smooth reliable operation
- Patented bearing cooling system for TEFC motors eliminates the need for water cooled thrust bearings