TEFC Three Phase
AEHH8P, NEMA PREMIUM [NP]
AEHH8PCF, NEMA PREMIUM, FOOTED C-FACE [NP_C]
AEUH8PDC, NEMA PREMIUM, ROUND BODY C-FACE [NPV_C]
- Output Range: 1 – 200 HP
- Speed: 3600, 1800 & 1200 RPM
- Enclosure: Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (IP54)
- Voltage: 230/460V (Usable on 208V); 150HP and Larger is 460V Only (1)
- Three Phase, 60 Hz, 1.15 Service Factor (Continuous); 50 Hz, 1.0 Service Factor (Continuous)
- CSA Certified for Class I, Div. 2, Groups B, C, D – Temp Code T3C Minimum
- Class F Insulation
- Class B Temperature Rise
- NEMA Design B Torques as a Minimum; Various Ratings also Meet Design C
- Cast Iron Frame and End Brackets; Rolled Steel Fan Cover and Main Conduit Box
- Grounding Terminal Inside Main Conduit Box
- Oversized Main Conduit Box Rotatable in 90 Degree Increments – F1 Mounted
- Designed for 40˚C Ambient Temperature (2)
- Designed for 3300 ft. Elevation (3)
- Bi-Directional Rotation
- 1045 Carbon Steel Shaft
- Aluminum Die Cast Squirrel Cage Rotor Construction
- Paint System: Phenolic Rust Proof Base Plus Polyurethane Topcoat
- Paint Color: Dark Gray – Munsell 7.5B 3.5/0.5
- Double Shielded Bearings Pre-Packed with MULTEMP SRL for F# 140T – 280T (non-regreasable)
- High Quality Ball (or Roller) Bearings Regreasable with Mobil Polyrex™ EM for F# 280TS and Larger
- Automatic Grease Discharge Fittings on Regreasable Models
- Labyrinth Type Metal Flinger on Both Ends for F# 280TS and Larger
- Cast Iron Inner and Outer Bearing Caps for F#280TS and Larger
- Stainless Steel Nameplate
- New Dual Column Design Nameplate as Standard (60/50 Hz)
- Suitable for Inverter Use per NEMA MG-220.127.116.11, Part 31(3,4)
- Inverter Duty Speed Range: 20:1 Variable Torque, 10:1 Constant Torque
- 9 Leads for 5 HP and Smaller.
- 12 Leads for 7.5 HP to 125 HP.
- 6 Leads for 150 HP and Larger
- Motors are U.L. Recognized, CSA Approved and CE Marked
- Dual Drilled Feet Available on Most Ratings – Longer Frames (i.e., 145T Drilled also for 143T)
- Provisions for Breather Drains for Vertical Mount Down (F# 324T and Larger)
- Rubber Dust Flinger on Drive-End for F# 140T – 280T
- (1) Motors 7.5 HP & up are Suitable for Wye/Delta Starting.
- (2) Consult a Stock Product Application Specialist for suitability in higher ambient environments.
- (3) Consult a Stock Product Application Specialist for suitability at higher elevations.
- (4) Motor service factor is 1.0 when operated on a VFD.
- (5) Precautions should be taken to eliminate or reduce shaft currents that may be imposed on the motor by the VFD as stated per NEMA MG-1. Part 31