1000 : 1 for variable torque
20 : 1 for constant torque
Super Premium Efficiency motors offer high performance with maximum energy efficiency. This motor provides high efficiency and low cost of ownership throughout the entire motor lifetime. This design maximizes performance and energy savings.
WEG’s W22 Super Premium cast iron platform has a superior cooling system and solid feet for cooler operation and minimal vibration and noise extending the life of the motor.
Features that make a difference:
• Super Premium efficiency exceeding NEMA Premium® levels
• 1.25 Service Factor in all ratings
• Optimized ventilation system for cooler operation and low noise levels.
• Solid base for lower vibration levels
• Frames 447T and up can easily be F2 converted by rotating the terminal box adapter
• NPT Threaded terminal box
• 50/60 Hz rated (380V on Nameplate – 400/415
Available – Same Horsepower at 50 Hz with a 1.0 Service Factor)
• Class F insulation (Impregnation Resin and Magnet wire are class H)
• NEMA design A. All ratings Exceed NEMA design C for motors 15HP and above
• F1 Mounted (Cast Iron frames 254T and larger are F2 convertible)
• Stainless Steel Nameplate – Laser etched with high contrast background
• Regreasable ball bearings (Frames 254T and up)
• Gasketed conduit box
• Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D – T3, Class II, Div 2, Groups F & G – T3C